Boot Camps at Koenig
- Currency exchange rates change on a daily basis. For the convenience of customers, Koenig provides fixed price quotes in most currencies and adheres by it in the event of fall or rise of the currency between the time that a Boot Camp is booked and the final payment is made. Likewise, the student is also committed to pay the Boot Camp fees quoted at the time of booking the course. After booking, changing Boot Camp fees to a different currency is not permitted.
- In case a student is not satisfied with the delivery of service, the maximum amount refundable is limited to the course fee. Koenig will not be responsible for any consequential losses and will NOT refund airfare, accommodation, food cost, testing cost. Refund is only applicable if the student brings his dissatisfaction to the notice of the management within the FIRST week of start of the Boot Camp or 20% of the course coverage (whichever is less) AND also ceases to attend classes. The request for Refund has to be made within the first week of start of the Boot Camp by submitting a Boot Camp Refund Request Form available with the Front Desk.
- If payment is made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the customer.
- After joining a Boot Camp, if the student wishes to downgrade or leave the Boot Camp before finishing (for any reason), the maximum amount refundable will be the unutilized hotel stay and exam fee after deducting a downgrade fee of US $ 100.
- A downgrade fee of $ 100 is charged if you wish to downgrade accommodation OR if you leave out any or all Certifications for which you have registered OR if you change to a new set of certifications which cost less than the original cost.
- If you have registered for Oracle 10g / Oracle 11g / Oracle Applications training and wish to cancel/downgrade/leave early, refund for training fee is not possible because Oracle does not accept cancellations received less than 10 days before the schedule start of the training program.
- If you have registered for a Cisco Official Curriculum, the deposit is not refundable unless you inform us 10 working days before start of the training. This is because Cisco Official Curriculum is ordered 10 days before start of the training and is not refundable.
- If you request for electronic pre-study material and thereafter decide to cancel the course and seek a refund, a charge of $40 per pre-study link sent will be deducted from the deposit.
- Red Hat exams are solely at the discretion of Red Hat India and we cannot guarantee that they will be conducted as scheduled and /or during your proposed stay in India. This is especially true for RHCSS and RHCVA exams. In case you are not able to take the exam, we will refund the Indian cost to you.
- The exam fee (if included) in the boot camp fee is non-refundable. And the exams can only be taken in India at Koenig premises. In case you do not take the exams, the value is non-refundable.
- We cannot accept exam discount vouchers or give rebate against their use. We use our own discount vouchers to book exams.
- If you wish to change your schedule or courses, an administrative fee of $ 50 is charged per instance. The changes have to be requested in advance and are subject to availability. Changing the mode of training will be subject to resource availability and will be as per new costing.
- In case of 1-on-1™ training, if you are able to complete the course in less time, the only cost refundable is the unutilized accommodation. In case you wish to take additional courses during the time saved, you can do so by paying additional charges.
- If the trainer falls ill during the course and an alternate trainer is not provided, the lost training hours will be compensated either in the evening or on Sundays (as per the preference of the student). The training days can also be extended if requested by the student (cost of Koenig Apartment accommodation will be borne by Koenig). No refund of training fee will be made on this account.
- Wi-Fi Internet is provided at all training centres and Koenig managed accommodations on a best effort basis. In case of breakdown of the service for any reason Koenig will not be responsible for costs incurred by the student for making alternate arrangements. The free WiFi internet facility is only for web browsing and emails. If you require voice / video chat, VPN, downloading files, which needs more bandwidth, you can rent an internet data card at an extra cost.
- Koenig also arranges Hotel accommodation as part of its training solution. However, Koenig has no control over availability of rooms at the Hotels offered and during busy seasons, rooms might not be available at the Hotels selected by the student. Hotels also reserve the right to cancel Hotel reservations in case they have bulk bookings. In such instances, Koenig will try its best to accommodate the student at a suitable Hotel but cannot guarantee that this will be without inconvenience to the student.
- 15th Dec to 5th Jan is considered as festive season in Goa. During this period accommodation is more expensive in Goa. The prices for this duration (including accommodation) are more than those published price on our website.
- The Boot Camp fees includes cost of stay in the standard rooms of the Hotels displayed on our website. If you wish to stay in a superior room, you can do so by paying the upgrade fee directly to the Hotel.
- Overseas credit card payments involve a mark-up of upto 3% due to currency exchange. This is mentioned in Terms and Conditions of every card issuing bank. Click here to read the terms of a typical card. Koenig charges the credit card in Indian Rupees (at the prevailing exchange rate). When converted into your currency, you can expect to pay upto 3% more due to the mark-up.
- The deposit is refundable only if request for cancellation is sent at least 7 working days before start of the training, $50 will be deducted as administration charges.
- Though Koenig has taken adequate measures to offer services of only reputed and dependable Hotels, Koenig cannot guarantee the quality of their service. If you are not happy with the service provided by the Hotel, you have an option to change to a different Hotel or make your own arrangements for staying and claim rebate for unavailed Hotel accommodation.
- The Hospitality Desk at Koenig offers advice and support for availing other services in India such as medical/dental procedures, tours, gym, cab service etc. However, this advice and support is offered on a best effort and Koenig cannot and does not guarantee the quality of service provided by these third-party agencies.
- Koenig can assist you in purchasing associated services/goods during your stay at Koenig e.g. flights, books, computer peripherals. If you want Koenig to pay on your behalf, a surcharge of 2.5% is applicable.
- Koenig is not responsible in the case of an accident or an injury, whether to you personally or your property during your time at the Boot Camp. Please ensure that you take all necessary precautions to prevent injury to your self and your property. Please also have the necessary insurance in place.
- Koenig is not responsible for theft of belongings during your stay in India. Please take necessary precautions.
- The published prices including accommodation (for the course duration) are subsidized. The cost of accommodation if purchased additionally or separately is substantially more.
- A student will not contact directly a trainer or an employee of Koenig for the purpose of availing services or offering a paid or unpaid assignment or a job.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to evaluate the usefulness of a course/certification Boot Camp before registering. We do not guarantee the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant.
- Although Koenig has local representatives in many countries around the world, Koenig has official offices in India only. All trainings and other services are administered and conducted in India only, and all financial transactions are made with legal entities in India only. In case of disputes or other problems, international Koenig representatives cannot be held responsible or accountable for any form of loss, damage, injury or other misfortune to the student while in India or on his way to or from the country. Subject representatives will always refer claims or complaints by student or his/her employer to the main Koenig office in Delhi, India.
- Right of Admission is reserved. In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during the course, future courses can be denied. The decision of the Koenig Management will be final in such cases.
- Koenig prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises. Only still photography is allowed.
Terms of service for Distance Learning
In case you are late / leave early for a session in Distance Learning, there will be no compensatory class.
In case you are not satisfied and wish to discontinue, you have to inform on the 2nd day of training.
Recording of the training session is prohibited except with prior permission.
Distribution of the content of training in any form is prohibited.